Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Journal 08

A New Space, A Short Post, and A Whole Lot of Work

Well, just a short post for the moment. The studio space is done, and it’s absolutely wonderful. I’d like to put some pictures of it up this week to show it off. Coincidentally, I have the opportunity to take on a number of new projects at the moment. I’ve been busy wrangling them all together and sorting out what my limitations are going to be. It looks like I’m about to be very very busy, but I’m smart enough not to bite off more than I can chew. It's almost baby time and I feel the need to be as active and productive as I possibly can.

Be sure to tune in to “Sharpshooters” on the History Channel this Friday, 8pm Eastern and Pacific. I can’t wait to see it myself.

That’s all for now. Hopefully I’ll get another post up before the end of the week.

Thanks,
Daniel

No comments: