Monday, June 26, 2006

Repost: Deviant Art Journal 03

06.21.2006

Well, here we go again. Unfortunately, there’s not much to report this week as my time was split between taking care of an injured Samantha and creative negotiations with a collaborator. Samantha has mysteriously splintered one of the bones in her foot, and has been driving herself slightly crazy trying to take things easy. Also, I’d like to say a hearty Happy Belated Fathers’ Day to any dads who may have stumbled across this little journal. This Father’s Day took on a very different significance as my own child will be born soon. To celebrate this, I spent a bit of time going over our copy of “What To Expect When You’re Expecting”, specifically the section on emergency home deliveries. Hopefully it won’t come to that, but we are a good hour from the hospital and it’s best to be prepared. My apologies for such a short post. Hopefully this week will prove to be a bit more interesting.

Thanks,
Daniel

No comments: