Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Bit of the Past

I thought This might be of interest to some of you who follow my work. This is a flyer from a London games shop where I purchased one of my first sets of Citadel miniatures. I'm pretty sure this was in 1986, the copyright date on the flyer, though the Orc's Nest website (yes, they're still around) says they opened in 1987. Either way, it was awhile ago. This thing has been taped to walls and refrigerators, and eventually stuffed into a old folder where I found it after the recent move. When I was a teenager, my grandparents would make a trip to England every year, and they would always return to the Orc's Nest to pick me up a random collection of GW goodies from the original source.

Here's a link to their webstore. I'm glad to see they're still in business.

No comments: