Wednesday, December 05, 2007

All The News That's Fit To Print...

Well, It's going to be a busy month as I'm penciling the final issue of Blood & Thunder trying to finish it off by the 31st. It's been a great series to work on and I hope to do another for Boom! when it's done.

The exciting news of the day is that I've been interviewed by a local newspaper, the Missoula Independent. It's the first time I've been interviewed for anything so it's a bit of a milestone for me. Hopefully it turns out ok. I think I blathered and rambled on a bit more than I should have. I'll post some more info when I have it.

Another milestone is coming up as well. When issue #2 of Blood & Thunder hits stores I'll be doing my very first signing at Muse Comics and Games. The folks at Muse have been great and very supportive of the book. I don't have any details yet but I'll post them when I do.

That's all for now. I'm off to bed.

No comments: